cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brook, Andy" <...@dolby.co.uk>
Subject Cocoon 2.1 'block samples' breaks under Websphere5 /WSAD5
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:21:39 GMT

Hi all,

I'm making progress with being able to run 2.1m3 under WSAD, and can
actually get it launching under WSADs internal Websphere5 AppServer [I
had to replace the wsad5/runtimes/base_v5/lib/xalan.jar with xalan2.5.1
that ships with 2.1m3].

However, after getting the 'welcome' page, I can get the 'Hello World'
stuff to run, even getting PDF generation to happen, however I cant get
any of the 'block samples' to run, despite them running quite happily
under TOMCAT.

If its any help, I get a 'no pipeline matched request' error:

"org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
request: welcome".

Doubtless this is specific to WSAD, possibly just the development
environment.  The deployment of the WAR to the main server will take
hours and we'll have to batch it over the weekend :(

After putting the log level to INFO, I get the following after trying to
the run the JSP block example:

Any ideas?!!

Ttfn,
Andy.

--- chopped from access log @ info level ----

INFO    (2003-07-16) 17:15.39:152   [access] (/cocoon21m3/samples/jsp/)
Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0/CocoonServlet: 'samples/jsp/' Processed by
Apache Cocoon 2.1m3 in 70 milliseconds.
ERROR   (2003-07-16) 17:15.39:152   [access] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Cocoon got an Exception while trying to
close stream.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Writer already obtained
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletResponse.getOutputStream(SRTServle
tResponse.java:425)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.HttpServletResponseProxy.getOutputStream
(HttpServletResponseProxy.java:120)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1160)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictSe
rvletInstance.java:110)

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message.
If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action
based on this message is strictly prohibited.