cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@rennes.jouve.fr>
Subject [Solved] ChartTransformer, endorsed libs, Tomcat
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:07:11 GMT
Thanks for all to answer this thread :) !

This pb came from 2 buggy components :

1 ) The jfreechart library uses some display features linked to the OS :
jar compiled in windows doesn't work in Unix OSes, but jar compiled in
Unix works in Windows.
this solved the graphic generation.

2) But I got a second issue : stats generated didn't care about
population in each category : if I have 4 resources in state "pending"
and just 1 in state "published", a pie chart by state displayed 50% for
each category. Once again, I changed the default "xslt" transformer to
"xalan" when generating the xml feeding the chart transformer, it worked...

I hope this will help users.
In the future, I think I will always try to change to xalan transformer
to see if it works...

--
Olivier