cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Send Parameter from sitemap to XSP
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:48:38 GMT
Bartłomiej Urbański wrote:

> sitemap:
>
> <map:generate src="example.xsp" type="serverpages">
>   <map:parameter name="foo" value="bar"/>
> </map:generate>
>
> and xsp:
>
> <xsp:logic>
>   String foo = parameters.getParameter("foo", "");
> </xsp:logic>

thank you, this works... unfortunately it still does not solve my
problem. the point is, that I need an absolute path in XSP to a
directory of a cocoon project; e.g.:

/usr/cocoon/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/project/upload

and obviously I do not want to hard-code this path; but I found no
solution to get the first part of the path by any cocoon variable; I
tried it with the parameter as described above and used the

context://project/upload

but unfortunately cocoon does not resolve the "context://" but sends the
text as is...

maybe there is another idea to solve this problem?

thank you!!

alex