cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@rennes.jouve.fr>
Subject Re: Problem : <esql:row-count> in <esql:results>
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:43:28 GMT
Hi Geof !

I didn't managed to solve this problem. I read the source of the helper,
but it seemed correct.
My query was a select, joining few tables, and ordered.

I turned around this problem by requesting a "select count(*) from ..."
before the real query and getting the number of results.
Anyway, this is how the helper gets the number of results, but in a
"light" way.

--
Olivier