cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@rennes.jouve.fr>
Subject Re: ChartTransformer, endorsed libs, Tomcat
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:25:38 GMT
Hi Joerg,

Thanks for the tips, but I think problems could come from a lot of
reasons with this pb.
In fact, with a Window2000, minimal Cocoon M3 build, and J2SDK 1.3.1,
the welcome page of Cocoon didn't appear with default xsltc transformer,
and it worked with "xalan" transformer...
I didn't read the welcome.xsl stylesheet, but I'm not sure it uses
advanced XSL features ;) ....
We used standard Tomcat run scripts and copied endorsed libs in
common/endorsed of Tomcat...
But we didn't had time to investigate more on the issue, so we let it
run with the "xalan" transformer.

Anyway, thanks very much for answering !

--
Olivier