cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Command Line Interface
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:03:21 GMT
Hello Steven,

this was a bug in the CocoonBean. The logger was used before it was
initialized. I have fixed it in the CVS.

This happened only if you should get an error before initializing the
logger. In your case (line 178) you should have seen this error:
"Please, specify at least one starting URI."

If you use current CVS, your won't get the NPE.

Thanks for reporting.

Joerg