cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Form encoding problem in cocoon 2.0.4
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:11:17 GMT
Hello Charlene,

this is configured in the sitemap in the <map:serializers/>. Simply add an
<encoding>ISO-8859-1</encoding>.

Example:

<map:serializer name="html" src="org.apache.cocoon....">
   <encoding>ISO-8859-1</encoding>
</map:serializer>

This has the same effect as the <xsl:output encoding=""/> declaration in the
stylesheet, which is used normally, but should not be used in Cocoon.

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG