cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [2.1m3] [Authentication-fw] AuthenticationManager not found
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:47:41 GMT
Hi:

Checked in cocoon.xconf:

1- under <session-context-providers>
<component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.AuthenticationContextProvider"
name="authentication"/>

I think the class changed the path to the name.

Maybe this is the problem I dont remember well about this.

Can you provide more infor about this? The error for example.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Steven Cummings dijo: