cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [2.1m3] [Authentication-fw] AuthenticationManager not found
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:26:15 GMT
Hi Steven:

Can you be a little more explicitely? What type of page is having the error?
What about the sitemap?
Are you using some custom actions with authentication fw?

I want to know the tranformers or XSP page are you using to it.

Efectively there is a change between versions. Carsten made some
improvements that broken the old code. Of course to fix it only is needed
a simple changes.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Steven Cummings dijo: