cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Cocoon 2.1 Release Candidate
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:57:48 GMT
Never mind. I changed my mirror and it worked.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 2:25 AM
To: Cocoon-Dev; Cocoon Docs; Cocoon-Users; General@Xml. Apache. Org;
announcements@xml.apache.org
Subject: [ANN] Apache Cocoon 2.1 Release Candidate

The Apache Cocoon team is proud to announce the new release
of Apache Cocoon.

Check out the Cocoon website http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1 for more
information.

Apache Cocoon is an XML framework that raises the usage of
XML and XSLT technologies for server applications to a new level.
Designed for performance and scalability around pipelined SAX
processing, Cocoon offers a flexible environment based on the
separation of concerns between content, logic and style.
A centralized configuration system and sophisticated caching
top this all off and help you to create, deploy and maintain
rock-solid XML server applications.

Today, most web engineers consider XML as the key for an improved
web model and web site managers see XML as a way to reduce costs
and ease production. In an era where services rather than software
will be key for economic success, a better and less expensive model
for web publishing will be a winner, especially one based on open
standards.

The Apache Cocoon Team

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler