cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <v_pe...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: cocoon build system
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:03:02 GMT
Hello Stephan,

Friday, July 18, 2003, 1:25:36 PM, you wrote:

Another problem.
My classes have the package name beginning not with "org.*"
But building temporary file "blocks-build.xml" contains in the target
<target ... name="fins-compile"> the following instruction:

                <jar jarfile="${build.blocks}/fins-block.jar">
                        <fileset dir="${build.blocks}/fins/dest">
                                <include name="org/**"/>
                                <include name="META-INF/**"/>
                        </fileset>
                </jar>
where "fins" is the name of my block.

So the resulting jar is empty.

>> SM> local.build.properties:
>> SM> validate.jars=false
>>
>> SM> Stephan.
>>
>> Thank you. That's really simple :-).
>>
>> What is the global reason to validate "jar"-libraries?

SM> To validate name of the jars, and if there exist
SM> a description from where the lib comes, where it is
SM> used.

SM> We have approximately 100 jars, this target helps to
SM> get the overview.

>> Also I added the new element "dependjar" for "project" into the
>> "gump.xml" and changed "blocks-build.xsl" to process the added
>> element and it work also.

SM> Fine :)

SM> Have fun, Stephan.

Best regards,