cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject Link Livesites: 2.1m3-dev
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:30:55 GMT
Dear Cocoon Website maintainers,

fist of all: Congratulations for the updated website. This will really help
the project to get more public exposure and attract more people to use and
support Cocoon.

We do use Cocoon as well and would be proud to find a link to our site on
the Cocoon Live Sites page.

The URL: http://www.bildung-fuer-afghanistan.de/

The Title: Bildung für Afghanistan e.V.

Description (if needed): Bildung für Afghanistan e.V. is a german non-profit
non-government organization which is dedicated to the funding and operating
of grammar schools for girls in rural areas in Afghanistan.

(The website content itself is in German; I hope this will not be a reason
for not getting listed.)

Kind regards,
Torsten Schlabach