cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Wiki, Documentation too wide to print
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:29:51 GMT

Thank you all for responding. My screen resolution is the
standard vga 800x600 16bit color.  Landscape printing just seem
un-natural when printing multi-page, for one or two page its
okay.
Anyhow I was think in the lines of Forrest, well the
xml.apache/org/forrest/.  It has those print or pdf link, so
somehow the contents are easily converted to pdf it just that Im
not skillful enuff in making this conversion.  I will look at
other suggestions and see how far I get.
Making a web site viewable in one page without scrolling
horizontally benefits the end users immensely and adding that
printable view is extra ordinary.

Thanks,
enio

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104308697814843&w=2