cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Maik Dobryn <m...@dobryn.de>
Subject Re: CLI does not follow all links while generating the offline version of the web site
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:51:00 GMT

Upayavira,

thank You a lot for Your support.

I found out that for example a HTML directory content list contains four
links. Four links were found by Cocoon, but only three were processed.

Another interesting thing is: If the resource external file contains HTML with
his own links, this links were not found by Cocoon but sometimes processed.

Additionaly, an upgrade to Cocoon 2.1rc1 brought no change.

Regards, Maik