cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yury Mikhienko <Yury.Mikhie...@mobicomk.ru>
Subject Re: ChartTransformer, endorsed libs, Tomcat
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:11:32 GMT
In additional: if I remove the xalan-2.4.1.jar  xercesImpl-2.1.0.jar  xml-apis.jar from Tomcat
endorsed directory (like after the pure Tomcat installation)
I get the following error:

2003-07-24 16:56:07 StandardWrapperValve[Cocoon]: Servlet.service() for servlet Cocoon threw
exception
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2$AncestorIterator
cannot access its superclass org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBaseIterators$InternalAxisIteratorBase
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1679)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:968)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1409)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1289)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.dom.XSLTCDTMManager.getDTM(XSLTCDTMManager.java:291)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.dom.XSLTCDTMManager.getDTM(XSLTCDTMManager.java:174)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerHandlerImpl.startDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:232)
        at org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.startDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:83)
It is VERY strange behavior :(((

but all works fine if I copy into the Tomcat endorsed directory the  xalan  xercesImpl and
 xml-apis libs from cocoon/lib
But xindice with some XPath expressions do not work correctly with xalan-2.5.1 &  xercesImpl-2.4.0
lib's (with xalan-2.4.1.jar  xercesImpl-2.1.0.jar all works fine)
May be still to early to include the xalan-2.5.1 &  xercesImpl-2.4.0 lib's into the cocoon
project?

Can anyone say me where I'm wrong?
Thanks for all.

Best regards,