cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Artur Matos <ama...@create.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Subject Re: {requestQuery} from RequestParamAction not working in command line
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:57:51 GMT
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:39:13 GB
02068452@brookes.ac.uk wrote:

Hi,

> Perhaps you need to pass the parameters to the stylesheet
> individually rather than attempting to concatonate beforehand.
> <map:parameter name="fileURI" value="{requestURI}" />
> <map:parameter name="fileQuery" value="{requestQuery}" />

Yes, unfortunately, I have tried that also, but with doesn't work.

> p.s. I use "{$requestURI}" syntax, don't know if that makes a
> difference

Do you use this "{$requestURI}" sintax in the sitemap or
in the stylesheet? I have tried that syntax in the sitemap and it also doesn't work.

In the stylesheets, I use (following your example) something like <xsl:value-of select="$fileQuery"
/> to acess
the value, with <xsl:param name="fileQuery">empty</xsl:param> on top of the stylesheet.
The most
interesting thing is that Cocoon does indeed replaces the value of the fileQuery param in
the stylesheet, but with an empty
string. Maybe this is a bug in the commmand line environment?

Best regards,

Artur Matos.