cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sully <stinky...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HTML serializer to output php?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:36:41 GMT
Hi Derek,

thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

I really should have specified, I'm using XSLT.

any thoughts why the following is ignored (or at least
nothing is returned), when I transform? it I have
tried serializing as text, xhtml, html and xml.

<xsl:processing-instruction name="php">
echo "Hello World";
</xsl:processing-instruction>

Can anyone provide a guide or at least some point of
reference for writing a serializer? I'm thinking to
create a dynamic page serializer which can change
<dynamic> tags into <?, <% or whatever else someone
wants to change them to...

Thanks
Sully