cocoon-users mailing list archives

From newslet...@DiabAnalyst.de
Subject Edit XML-Files with Cocoon
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 11:50:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm using cocoon version 2.0.4

I have a single XML-document which I want to edit via my
webbrowser.
So I need some help showing some forms to edit/add/delete nodes
and attributes of my XML-document.
The second thing I need to know is how to configure cocoon to execute commands
like editing/adding/deleting some XML-nodes.

Can anybody give me some hints or links for some tutorials concerning this theme?

I've read a lot and it seems to me that there are many different ways to do so
(I would prefere a very simple and handy one) - but
I don't really know which solution I should choose.
An important fact is that it has to work with cocoon 2.0.4.

regrads
jm