cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam Flegman <adam_fleg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Newbie In Peril
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:01:01 GMT
Hi Nuno,

I tried to reply a few moments ago but yahoo mail was in an invalid state. I
just hope you don't get 4-5 thankyou emails from me.

Your solution makes it look so simple. I was thinking it was going to be very
very hard and complicated to solve. I am only just begging to understand how
powerful the sitemap is.

I have to finish the client side of the application first before I can look at
the administrator side of the web site. The administration side will definitely
need to use the solution you have so generously provided.

Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou!

You have saved me so much time and stress. I hope that one day I will know
enough about cocoon to also be able to give something back to new user's of
cocoon.

Ad.

=====
Adam Flegman - Senior Software Engineer