cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Samuel Kock" <samu...@global.co.za>
Subject Setup help
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:50:21 GMT
Hi there

I am quite new on this list,  so bear with me.

I have a existing Cocoon 1.7.4 installation which I am using for a project
of mine. It was running on Apache JServ and Apache web server 1.3.something.

Because of diverse things, I now have upgraded Apache to version 2.0.46 (I
think), using Tomcat 4 (latest version), and Cocoon 2.0 (latest version).

Now my question is this: In With Cocoon and Apache 1, it set up Apache web
server that whenever I click on a .xml file, Cocoon is called and it does
its thing with the XSL transformations. How do you do this with the version
2 Setup? Because I see that Tomcat has its own web server built in. How does
Apache web server, tomcat and Cocoon interact? I looked around on the Wiki
site, but could not really find anthing revlevant.

Help please! I just want my version 2 setup to work like my version 1 setup!

Ciao!

Samuel
--
Samuel Kock