cocoon-users mailing list archives

From morten svan├Žs <mor...@web-som-virker.no>
Subject Convert a javascript bean into xmlDOM
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:59:30 GMT
Hi,
I'm building a webapp around the xmlform and flowscript model and saving the data to an exist
database. I've the following problem, as I have to dynamicly build my datamodel ( The user
click a button to get more lines in the form etc. ) I have done a workaround, insted of reading
in a xml doc make a dom of it populate it and then save it back to exist, I save the data
inside the dom model into a temp javascript bean and then read it out into the new dom bean
and then save the dom bean into exist. What I want is a way to convert a javascript bean into
a xmldom so I don't need to build new xml docs with xsp every time, is there any classes in
cocoon that would do that ?

Morten Svanaes