cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <christian.ru...@daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject mod-db-add: How to use ManualAutoIncrementModule?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:56:13 GMT
Hi -

is there an example on how to use the modular database actions (esp.
mod-db-add) with
manual autoincrement. I use mysql, but do not want to acivate autoincrement for
the
database column. How can I configure the database descriptor file to use
   org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.database.ManualAutoIncrementModule
In cocoon.xconf all autoincrement modules are named "auto" and according to
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/userdocs/concepts/modules.html
this should not be changed.
Could someone give me a hint based on the AutoIncrement sample included in the
cocoon2.1
distribution (requiring autoincrement activated for the table column in
database):
<keys>
         <key name="uid" type="int" autoincerement="true">
           <mode name="auto" type="autoincr">

Thank you, regards -
Christian