cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Nuetzel . inglobo" <peter.nuet...@inglobo.de>
Subject Re: background task management
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:38:28 GMT
Hi David,

I am interested in your background task manager.

I downloaded your document and your code from Bugzilla and found that several
source files are missing.
e.g. the Actions described in the document and
com.dotech.cocoon.environment.thread.BackgroundThreadEnvironment used by the
FileUploadTask.

I'm specially interested in calling a cocoon pipeline from a background thread.
Am I right that the BackgroundThreadEnvironment is responsible for that?

Maybe you can upload the missing source files to bugzilla.

Regards, Peter

BTW: I would not recommend to use Microsoft Word files for documentation in an
open source project. Especially if it's not bound to the Microsoft Windows
platform. Better you use plain text, html or xml for contributing
documentation.