cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mirek Rewak <cav...@daminet.pl>
Subject Customize XMLForm validation
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:25:10 GMT
Hi,
How can I customize and enhance validation of XMLForm? It's ok for me to
validate simple restrictions with builtin schematron but sometimes (maybe
for all forms) I'd like to add my validation routine(s) e.g. query the db,
see if values from two fields are equal, etc. Docs mention that I could
write my own Validator but I don't want to write validators from stratch
for all my forms (I still want to use Schematron validator). The docs also
say that I can filterRequestParamater to omit it in validation and then
perform my own checking (separate action?) but I don't think it's good
solution.

--
Regards,
Mirek Rewak