cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commandline executes matching pipeline three times
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:43:33 GMT
Geert Van Damme wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run Cocoon from the command line, but it seems that the
> matching pipeline for the requested URI is executed three times instead
> of just one.

Look at the Cocoon Wiki
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CommandLine):

<snip>
In order to follow links and rewrite URLs, Cocoon must generate pages
multiple times:

     * once to extract links from the page, using the links view
     * once to check the mime type for URL rewriting
     * once for getting page contents
</snip>