cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Victor Batista <vbati...@present-technologies.com>
Subject JSP Generator and HTTP Parameters
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:21:24 GMT
Hello!
  My application has an action which retrieves from DB which JSP to
execute. The name of the JSP is than passed as a sitemap parameter, and
the correct JSP is executed. This is working correctly, if I don't have
parameters. I need to store something like this on the DB:
      /xpto.jsp?param=3

If I pass the string above as the src of the JSP Generator, I get an
error (It only works for "/xpro.jsp"). I don't want to retrieve  the DB
value, parse the parameters and set them one by one. How can I implement this?

    Any help would be welcome.
    Thanks in advance,
      Victor Batista