cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Kounis <gou...@osmosis.gr>
Subject Re: CVS update
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:51:58 GMT

when i delete entire local cocoon-2.1 folder and checkout a new copy
i have no problem but im behind a ISDN connection so its take a long time
to get me e fresh entire CVS copy ....

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Richard In Public wrote:

> I've been having this problem today.  Eventually I deleted my entire
> cocoon-2.1 folder and checked out a new copy from cvs.  This built fine
> (using the war target).   Perhaps build clean is missing something - I
> ran both build clean and build webapp.
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Hoberman
>
> Geoff Howard wrote:
> > See if you can figure out what cvs command WinCVS is executing.
> > It's been a while, but I think WinCVS can be configured to show
> > you what it's doing.  Files should get cleaned up from your local
> > drive if they have been deleted from the repository - which happens
> > frequently in cocoon when things are moved around.
> >
> > HTH,
> > Geoff
> >
> > At 02:53 AM 6/5/2003, you wrote:
> >

> >> i bluild clean first every time i try to build cocoon
> >>
> >> i have notice that some time after CVS checkout some files are missing
> >> from my local DIR
> >>
> >> but because i dont have ever use CVS clients in the past i'm not sure
> >> if i
> >> do checkout the right way
> >>
> >> --- stavros

Stavros S. Kounis
Development & Research Department
Osmosis - networks & consulting services

web:	http://www.osmosis.gr
email:	info@osmosis.gr