cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Heussen" <heus...@rheinland-online.com>
Subject WG: Sendmail within xsp page under Cocoon 2.0.4 problem
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:45:38 GMT
Sorry for my precipitate posting. I've solved the problem :-) My smpt host
was the problem, sorry. I was offline and the new IP address was not allowed
to give mails to my smpt host.

Although I don't understand why there was no log file entry?

Markus

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Markus Heussen [mailto:heussen@rheinland-online.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2003 21:35
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Sendmail within xsp page under Cocoon 2.0.4 problem

Hi all,

I try to get the sendmail logicsheet running within a xsp page, but it
doesn't work :-(

I followed the instruction under
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SendingEmail and put the following
code in my xsp page:

<sendmail:send-mail>
	<sendmail:from>from@address.de</sendmail:from>
	<sendmail:to>to@address.de</sendmail:to>
	<sendmail:subject>test</sendmail:subject>
	<sendmail:smtphost>my.smtp.host</sendmail:smtphost>
	<sendmail:body>test</sendmail:body>
	<sendmail:on-success>ok</sendmail:on-success>
	<sendmail:on-error>failed</sendmail:on-error>
</sendmail:send-mail>

and set the namespace to
xmlns:sendmail="http://apache.org/cocoon/sendmail/1.0".

I'm using the Cocoon 2.0.4 version and tomcat 4.1.24. I don't have a local
smtp host installed, but a smtp host which is definitely allowed to send my
mail from my ip adress.

No log file gives me a clue of what is going wrong. What can I do? Is there
anybody who can help me?

Thanx, Markus