cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject simple question
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:08:28 GMT

Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the <xsl:output> element in my logicsheet (for an
accompanying XSP) to remove the XML declaration (the <?xml version="1.0"?>)
from my output doc.  I just put <xsl:output method="xml"
omit-xml-declaration="yes"/> right inside my opening <xsl:stylesheet> tag.

However, in the processing of the stylesheet itself, this
ProcessingException is thrown:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of
file:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/mysite/stylesheets/my_logicsheet.xsl:
java.io.UTFDataFormatException: invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence
(0xa0)

I also tried adding the 'encoding="UTF-8"' attribute/value to the xsl:output
tag, but I got the same error.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

Sonny