cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephan Niedermeier" <s.niederme...@logabit.com>
Subject AW: request parameter documentation?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:21:24 GMT

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dominic Chambers [mailto:dominic.chambers@telefonica.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2003 16:07
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: request parameter documentation?

I need to learn exactly what names can be used to access the various
request parameters from the sitemap (e.g. {request:serverName} and
{requestQuery}. Sorry for not RTFM on this one, but I can't find the
info I want anywhere on the site, although others seem to know bits
about it, so it must exist.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

Hello,

please have a look into the J2EE API doc of the class Request or see
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM_request. I assume that the names
of request:xxx are corresponding to the method names of the class Request.

Regards
Stephan