cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Spaeth <Jonathan.Spa...@networktelephone.net>
Subject RE: Continuations and JXForms
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:28:39 GMT
JD

I am not an official cocoon developer, but I believe the continuation id is
generated the first time a user visits any page in the flowscript, not just
the final submission.

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: JD Daniels [mailto:jd@datatrio.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 2:21 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Continuations and JXForms

Is there some little snip of code for the form that I haven't found in the
docs to make this work? Here is my trouble:

Display the form.
Click next -->Errors
Repair Errors-->click next all is good. (Or success and display results.
Errors on the form make no difference)

Display the form
Click next -->Errors (Or success and display results. Errors on the form
make no difference)
click The" back" Button on the browser to go back too the form.. fill it out
again
Invalid continuation error.

I was thinking the continuation id was generated when the form is submitted.
Should it not generate a new one if the user goes back to the form and
resubmits it?

Cocoon2.1m3 dev june 15 7:00pm
Linux redhat 7.3
Sun Java sdk  1.4.01