cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Doust <rdo...@comcast.net>
Subject I may be wrong but...
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:45:24 GMT
I'm not certain I'm right, but I have the sneaking suspicion that the build
the way it's written right now cannot possibly work. As far as I know,
there's no way to unset a property in ant. The "unless" attribute of a
target will not build the target if the property is "set". As far as I can
see, this means if it has any value at all. The only way to overcome this is
to modify build.properties to remove the setting of those property values.
It cannot be overridden by copying build.properties to
local.build.properties and modifying that as suggested because it's not
possible to define them to a non-value.
I have commented those properties out of build.properties (and
local.build.properties) and this has solved my problem.
That's my two cents worth.
Rich