cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: jfor encoding problem
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 05:40:35 GMT

Le Lundi, 2 juin 2003, à 21:51 Europe/Zurich, Yan, Charlene a écrit :

> I'm trying to display accented characters correctly using jfor.
> However, when I try to run
> http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/jfor/minimal.rtf, it gives the
> following exception.  I have put some French words such as "Gére" in
> the xml file...

Is the encoding declaration correct in your input XML?
Can you parse it with another tool (XML editor or parser)?

If you can reduce your input to the smallest XML file that causes the
problem, you could post it here so that someone can test it.

Hope this helps,
--
   Bertrand Delacretaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)
   XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/programming/teaching