cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "zze-MORY Nicolas FTRD/DMI/REN" <n.m...@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject sunRise authentication problem
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:26:58 GMT
I'm using the 2.0.4 version of cocoon.

and i want ot protect my pages. I'm using the sunRise module to do
this.... i folowed the exemple on this page :
http://radio.weblogs.com/0103021/stories/2002/02/28/usingTheSunriseCompo
nents.html

when i want to access on a page which is protected by the sunRise
handler, the login pipeline always give me the error page (that i have
configured in the login pipeline)... and in the sitemap.log i have
always this warn:

WARN    (2003-06-17) 17:07.55:621   [sitemap] (/cocoon-dev/foo-authuser)
tcpConnection-8080-0/sitemap_xmap: Error, try to process the error page
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint
[XML]

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks A lot