cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Cocoon for CD-Rom based applications?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:59:28 GMT
Le Mercredi, 18 juin 2003, à 09:26 Europe/Zurich, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> Bertrand
>
> You say "I'm pretty sure this works" - obviously, though,
> someone (?) needs to test this and, hopefully, come up
> with some guidelines on the "do's and dont's" - maybe
> Alan will be the person who will do it...

"I'm pretty sure this works" is what I can say from my experience, I've
done similar things which worked, but not with Cocoon yet.

I don't need this feature now, so I'm not going to test it myself
(unless I had *copious free time* or I was hired to do it), but I'm
happy to give some pointers on how this can be done, and share my
thoughts on how much chances of success there are.

If Alan wants to go the way I suggested, obviously it would be very
nice of him to share his experience later using the Wiki or some
patches. That's what I'd like to happen, but this is Open Source, there
is no obligation for anyone...

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland