cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Austin Tashis <austintas...@covad.net>
Subject Re: No valid JdbcConnection class available with MySQL
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:06:50 GMT
On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 03:53  PM, Scott McClure wrote:

>>> Is there any trick to un-installing cocoon? I tried removing all its
>>> folders from Tomcat, but when I put the new cocoon.war file in there
>>> it didn't do anything. :-/
>>>
> Try using the web-based manager. First remove it, then delete the dir.
> The manager is at /manager/html.

Okay, I tried removing it:

http://localhost:8080/manager/remove?path=/cocoon
--> OK - Removed application at context path /cocoon

Then I removed the old war file, removed the directories from webapps
and work, put the new cocoon.war file in the webapps folder, restarted
Tomcat and requested the application. The request timed out and nothing
happened in the webapps folder--no new cocoon folder. So I tried to
install it from the manager:

http://localhost:8080/manager/install?path=/cocoon&war=file:/cocoon.war
--> FAIL - Application already exists at path /cocoon

So I ran the remove command again:

http://localhost:8080/manager/remove?path=/cocoon
--> OK - Removed application at context path /cocoon

Then ran the install command:

http://localhost:8080/manager/install?path=/cocoon&war=file:/cocoon.war
OK - Installed application at context path /cocoon

But nothing seemed to happen in the webapps folder. So I requested it
again. The request timed out again.
--
Austin
=====