cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: FOP Serializer configuration
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:08:51 GMT
I'm using Cocoon 2.04 and Tomcat 4.1.

The purpose is very simple, I want to set the baseDir property to the context path.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">
	<configuration>

		<!--basedir: donde encontrar imagenes, establecer directorio base el contexto-->
		<entry>
			<key>baseDir</key>
			<value><xsp:expr>context.getRealPath("")</xsp:expr></value>
		</entry>
	</configuration>
</xsp:page>

I know that I can do it in some other ways like adding the context path to every src of each
graphic, but wonder why it doesn't work.

--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de junio de 2003 16:55
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Asunto: Re: FOP Serializer configuration

Shortly after writing this, I had to realize that the servlet context can be
jndi:/localhost/..., which is not what I want and that has changed between
Tomcat 4.0 and 4.1 (both in combination with JBoss 3.x).

Changing the <user-config> to cocoon:/ protocol does not work as you already
have experienced. This I didn't expect, because why should context:// work
and cocoon:// not. Can you file a bug in bugzilla?

For me simply using a relative path works now, but this won't help you as
you seem to create the fop-config dynamically. May I ask for the use case?

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG