cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yan, Charlene" <Charlene....@thomsonlearning.com>
Subject Autoshape --> Rectangle
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:18:03 GMT

From: poi-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:poi-user-help@jakarta.apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Yan, Charlene
Subject: ezmlm response

poi-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at poi-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: The address

   Charlene.Yan@thomsonlearning.com

was already on the poi-user mailing list when I received
your request, and remains a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the poi-user list ---

   <poi-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <poi-user-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <poi-user-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <poi-user-digest-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>