cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: LDAP Help? Where is there any complete help/tutorial? Mail archive doesn't work
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 09:37:58 GMT
Le Jeudi, 5 juin 2003, à 11:22 Europe/Zurich,
<Maxime.Gheysen@swisscom.com> a écrit :

> ...I also tried the mail archives, but there are all "dead
> links" (eg.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg28095.html).

don't know about mail-archive but most people here use the MARC
archives, which work:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&w=2&r=1&s=ldap&q=b

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&w=2&r=1&s=ldap&q=b

There are some docs at the wiki as well (search for LDAP at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp).

> ...Is there somewhere somebody who knows how LDAP works (more precisely
> with Active Directory) from A to Z?

If there's no one you might have to investigate yourself (using the
logs and possibly a debugger), or hire someone to do it for you.
Just talked about this earlier today at
http://codeconsult.ch/bertrand/archives/000072.html

-Bertrand