cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Merenidis, Grigorios" <Grigorios.Mereni...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject AW: XML Parsing + SAX
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:13:03 GMT
Hi!

try this:

                XMLReader parser =
XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser);
                ContentHandler c1 = new ContentHandler();
                ErrorHandler e1 = new ErrorHandler();
                parser.setContentHandler(c1);
                parser.setErrorHandler(e1);
                parser.parse(new InputSource(new StringReader("your special
String!!")));

cheers

gregori

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brian Delahunty [mailto:bdelahunty@tssg.org]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2003 17:11
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: XML Parsing + SAX

Hey,

I have a String that contains an XML file [not a URL/URI that points to an
XML file but the actual XML itself].

I'm tying to use this string in a custom generator to produce sa exents. I'm
using this code so far:

XMLReader xmlr = XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader();
xmlr.setContentHandler(this.contentHandler);
xmlr.parse( <don't know what goes here> );

I can't get parse to work with a String.

Any ideas?

Brian