cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <Conal.Tu...@vuw.ac.nz>
Subject RE: XML file
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:10:55 GMT
I didn't realise you were debugging the result of a form. To select a view, you have to pass
the view name in the URL, e.g.

http://localhost/login?cocoon-view=debug-view

This is not straightforward with a form. You could add a field called "cocoon-view" to your
form, and put "debug-view" in there (assuming your view is called "debug-view".

Or perhaps you could just comment out the later steps in the pipeline and serialize the results
of the login form as XML?
e.g.

<map:match pattern="login">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/login.xsp" label="debug1"/>
<!--
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="style/dialog.xsl" label="debug2">
    <map:parameter name="css-stylesheet" value="global.css"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
-->
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>