cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Bachta" <tbac...@kopent.com>
Subject RE: CSS in Cocoon
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 20:46:57 GMT
So if I replaced the dialog.xsl to read:
<head><xsl:param name=" css-stylesheet" select="global.css'"/>
<xsl:param name="css-stylesheet">text/css</xsl:param>
Assuming the sitemap has not changed, it should work?

It does not.  ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Conal Tuohy [mailto:conalt@paradise.net.nz]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 3:41 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: CSS in Cocoon

Tim, presumably dialog.xsl is supposed to insert a <link> element into
the html, pointing at the stylesheet which is passed as a parameter?

But the dialog.xsl appears to expect a parameter called
"html.stylesheet", whereas the parameter you are actually passing it
(from the sitemap) is called "css-stylesheet".

Cheers!

Con