cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: File Uploads
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:21:50 GMT
There is good information about this at the wiki.  Go to wiki.cocoondev.org
and search for upload.

Geoff

upload-directory does not have to be under WEB-INF - it can be relative or
absolute anywhere on your system.  relative paths are resolved from the
servlet context - which is the main directory of cocoon.

Geoff