cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: CVS update
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:01:58 GMT
Hmm.  This is weird - I've never had to delete the cvs tree.  It would be
hard to believe that build clean is missing something, because it just
deletes the entire build directory IIRC!

I have a feeling that you have some problem with the cvs checkout options
you are using.  Without knowing what error happens in the build, it's hard
to give specific suggestions.  Make sure you enable the "prune" feature.

Geoff