cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: CVS update
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:20:13 GMT
See if you can figure out what cvs command WinCVS is executing.
It's been a while, but I think WinCVS can be configured to show
you what it's doing.  Files should get cleaned up from your local
drive if they have been deleted from the repository - which happens
frequently in cocoon when things are moved around.

HTH,
Geoff