cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <v_pe...@ukr.net>
Subject Using Saxon transformer together with Xalan and XSLTC
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:59:45 GMT
Hi,

I try to use Saxon 7.6 together with Xalan
There is the following warning in the logs when I try to place
saxon.jar to WEB-INF/lib:

Date:           Mon Jun 30 14:01:53 EEST 2003 (1056970913164)
Message #:      1
Level:          WARN
NDC:
Category:       sitemap.serializer.xhtml
Message:        Cannot know if transformer needs namespaces attributes - assuming NO.
Location:       org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.LogKitLogger.warn(LogKitLogger.java:159)
Thrown:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Saxon requires an XML parser that reports the QName of each element
        at net.sf.saxon.event.ContentEmitter.getNameCode(ContentEmitter.java:170)
        at net.sf.saxon.event.ContentEmitter.startElement(ContentEmitter.java:128)
        at org.apache.cocoon.serialization.AbstractTextSerializer.needsNamespacesAsAttributes(AbstractTextSerializer.java:341)
        at org.apache.cocoon.serialization.AbstractTextSerializer.configure(AbstractTextSerializer.java:268)
        at org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer.configure(XMLSerializer.java:76)

The result is the HTML and XHTML serializers work properly only after
Saxon transformer. They work incorrectly after XSLT and Xalan
transformers (f.e. the attribute "href" isn't generated, although as
far as I've found the xml-s after all transformers are the same).

My emviroment is Win2000, jdk1.4.1_02, Jetty4.2.9, Cocoon2.1m3-dev

--
Best regards,
Peter