cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Jbos3.0.6 configuration
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:26:55 GMT
Hello Lincoln,

we deploy Cocoon 2.0.4 as it is (not as War, but uncompressed, setting a
symlink named "cocoon.war" to our webapps/ROOT directory) in JBoss 3.0.6
+ Tomcat 4.1.18. The symlink allows changes in Cocoon without redeploy.

Joerg

Mitchell, Lincoln L. wrote:
> I am trying to get cocoon (any version) working with Jbos-3.0.6 and have tried following
the instruction you mentioned on the apache site but to no avail as only Jboss 2 is mentioned.
 I also browsed the cocoon mailing list and it seems others have had this problem but I don't
understand the solutions offered to some of these postings. I am new to XSLT and Java so need
a simple guide. So far this is the best I have found and it might as well be French to me,