cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Random ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:42:28 GMT
Hello Gabriel,

you seem to have the infamous endorsed libs problem. Try the environment
check mentioned at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NoMoreDtmIdError to be sure.
Also a short overview about solutions is given. A more complete
description of the problem can be found at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EndorsedLibsProblem.

Joerg