cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Klotz <peter.kl...@blue-elephant-systems.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.1 migration problem with sub-sitemap
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:48:27 GMT
Hi,

I have migrated a sub-sitemap from Cocoon 2.0.4 to 2.1m3.
With 2.0.4 everything worked fine, now with 2.1 I only get empty pages.
The reason seems to be that the sub-sitemap in cocoon/sims is never
really called. Whenever I call a URL with sims/something I get empty
page with NO errors although in logkit.xconf I have set everything on DEBUG.

I saw one big difference between 2.0.4 and 2.1 and that is that
sub-sitemaps seem to be automatically mounted with a generic pipeline.
The sub-sitemap example does not exist anymore, the only sub-sitemap
available is samples.

Does one have to declare now really ALL components in each sub-sitemap
that it uses, because I get DEBUG messages that say that a Selector has
not found component for hint [request] or [session] for example?
But when I look into the samples sitemap then that does not declare any
components although it definitely uses some?

So what is different in 2.1?

Please help, Peter