cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: FOP Serializer configuration
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:07:37 GMT
You can reach the same without an extra XSP, therefore the context://
protocol exists. It's the way I had it:

<user-config>context://user-config.xml</user-config>

But this is resolved to jndi:/localhost (with Tomcat 4.1) and won't help
you. So I changed it to a relative path (i.e. relative to the sitemap):

<user-config>config/fop/user-config.xml</user-config>

In the user-config.xml, you can set the baseDir to a relative path too
(here relative to the user-config.xml):

<entry>
   <key>baseDir</key>
   <value>.</value>
</entry>

guess the above should work too.)

Does this work?

Joerg

Carmona Perez, David wrote:
> I'm using Cocoon 2.04 and Tomcat 4.1.
>
> The purpose is very simple, I want to set the baseDir property to the context path.
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">
> 	<configuration>
>
> 		<!--basedir: donde encontrar imagenes, establecer directorio base el contexto-->
> 		<entry>
> 			<key>baseDir</key>
> 			<value><xsp:expr>context.getRealPath("")</xsp:expr></value>
> 		</entry>
> 	</configuration>
> </xsp:page>
>
> I know that I can do it in some other ways like adding the context path to every src
of each graphic, but wonder why it doesn't work.